14/03/2011 12:43 Classé dans : Déploiement
The new PowerSync Cart for iPad allows you to store, charge, sync, and transport up to 30 iPad devices at a time. Building on our award winning designs, the PowerSync Cart for iPad will allow you to bring an iPad learning lab - 30 devices - to any room in your building, and keep your content in sync with iTunes®.
Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
- Maximum AC draw of 5.5 amps, while maintaining 2.1 amp DC power to each iPad.
- 12-year warranty for the cart, 2-year warranty for electrical components.
- All steel construction with non-toxic aluminum and graphite powder-coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Capacity: 30 iPad Wi-Fi or iPad Wi-Fi + 3G devices
- Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 37 in (83 x 60 x 94 cm) (W x D x H)
- iPad slots: 0.81 x 9.5 x 12 in (2 x 24 x 30 cm) (W x H x D)
- Weight without iPads: 168 lbs (76 kg)
27/01/2011 11:16 Classé dans : Déploiement
eClicker is a personal response system that allows teachers to poll their class during a lesson. It provides teachers with the real-time feedback they need to be sure their messages are being received. Developed for smartphones and laptops, eClicker leverages the hardware already in the hands of many students providing a low cost polling solution for the classroom. All you need to get started is the eClicker Host app running on an iOS device, a Wi-Fi network, and students with internet-enabled devices to participate.
● Wi-Fi based classroom response system for up to 64 clients*
● Students can participate with any internet-enabled device
● Edit questions on your computer or iOS device
● Add images to questions or draw your own
● Share question sets with other teachers via Bluetooth**
● Poll questions one-at-a-time or back-to-back
● Review historical polling data and email reports
● Display polls on a projector with a VGA dongle (iPhone 4 and iPad)
* 32 clients on the iPhone or iPod touch
** feature not supported on the first generation iPhone and iPod touch
The eClicker system is made up of of two parts: the host and the client(s). Teachers use the host app to enter questions and begin the polling. Students participate in polls by entering the host’s address in a web browser using any internet-enabled device. Additionally, there is a free client app available for iOS devices that speeds up the process of connecting to a host over the Wi-Fi network.
En anglais • Prix : 7,99 € • Aperçu de l'application
26/01/2011 17:43 Classé dans : Accès à distance
IT administrators can use Workgroup Manager Remote (WGMR) to display and edit Mac OS X Server (10.5 and 10.6) Open Directory accounts on the go.
With the Workgroup Manager Remote all network accounts of your Mac OS X Server are right at your fingertips.
Did you ever want to look up a user account data of your server on the go? Workgroup Manager Remote caches the data on your mobile device while you are traveling.
En anglais • Prix d'introduction : 5,99 € • Aperçu de l'application
26/01/2011 17:38 Classé dans : Accès à distance
Server Admin Remote permet de surveiller les services Mac OS X Server et d'y accéder.
En français • Prix : 9,99 € • Aperçu de l'application
21/01/2011 12:33 Classé dans : Synchronisation
The new NETSAFE-IPC is the first table-top cabinet that protects and recharges up to 20 iPads or iPad2s (16 in most standard cases) and stores a MacBook as well.
And the NETSAFE-IPCS provides syncing to iTunes as well.
Pour en savoir plus, consultez le site de Datamation Systems, Inc